新2平台出租（www.hg108.vip）_Police deny leaking pictures of Bella\u2019s injuries to public
A POLICE officer told the Kuala Lumpur Sessions Court today that police had not leaked to the public photographs showing the injuries suffered by Bella, a 13-year-old girl with Down syndrome, which were posted on the Facebook page of a women’s right activist Facebook in August last year.
An analyst at the audio video investigation unit of the police forensic laboratory Mior Samsul Abdul Rahman said he did not know where the activist concerned, known as Mona Din, got the pictures from.
Questioned by lawyer Asiah Abd Jalil, who is representing Rumah Bonda founder, Siti Bainun Ahd Razali, that the pictures were leaked by Mona Din from a mobile phone that was under police’s custody, the witness answered: That I don’t know.
Asiah: I put it to you that when the inspector was analysing the mobile phone’s content and completing a report on August 9, 2021, the mobile phone was with the police at all times. Agree?
Mior: Yes, the mobile phone was with me all the time.
However, he disagreed with Asiah that there were other officers aside from him who handled the mobile phone and leaked the pictures to the public.
Earlier, Mior, who is the 10th prosecution witness, said all the case items were analysed according to the stipulated procedures and the equipment used to analyse were in good condition.
Mior, in his witness statement, said that on July 22, 2021, he received an application for an analysis to be conducted on the case and received an iPhone with a Maxis SIM card, sent by Suhaili Mahad.
Siti Bainun, 30, has pleaded not guilty to two charges of neglect and abusing Bella, to the point of causing the victim to suffer physical and emotional injuries.
She is charged with committing the act at a condominium in Wangsa Maju between February and June 2021 under section 31(1)(a) of the Child Act 2001, which carries a maximum jail term of 20 years, a fine of RM50,000 or both.
The trial before judge Izralizam Sanusi continues. – Bernama, June 29, 2022.
Theo một số nguồn tin, Ban lãnh đạo Viettel FC lên kế hoạch thay tướng cho đội bóng áo lính để thực hiện những mục tiêu ở mùa giải 2023. Thông tin HLV Thạch Bảo Khanh được chọn dẫn dắt Viettel FC cũng xuất hiện trên mặt báo.